My client, an excellent accountancy firm based in Weston-super-Mare, is currently on the lookout for an experience Accountant to join their growing team.
Working directly with the owning partner on an established client portfolio your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Accounts preparation for ltd companies, sole traders, partnerships etc. ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Monthly financial reports for clients
- Personal and Corporation tax return preparation and filing
- VAT return preparation
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Ad-Hoc support to the lead Partner
You will be required to have solid experience of a variety of accounting systems, including Xero and Excel and be happy working in a friendly but busy environment with clear processes and procedures in place.
Current or recent experience within a practice is essential for this position and you will ideally possess an ACCA / ACA qualification or equivalent as minimum.
In return this role offers a competitive remuneration package, including a starting salary ranging between £38k and £45k.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates