Change Recruitment are working exclusively with a growing manufacturing business based in Highbridge in order to recruit an Accounts Assistant focussing on Sales Ledger. This is not just a standard Accountants Assistant role, this is a very involved job role, where you will work closely with the commercial team to ensure accurate invoicing including a number of variable costs. As well as this you will play a vital role in managing cash flow within the business, providing analysis for the senior management team.
Below is a more extensive list of duties:
- Maintain project invoicing schedules to ensure invoices capture all relevant amounts
- Responsibility for the Sales Ledger and all associated processes
- Prepare rolling 8-week cashflow forecasts with Purchase Ledger and Financial Controller input
- Process weekly drawdown of funds from invoice discounting facility and reconcile all balances
- Chair weekly debtors meeting to discuss all ageing or overdue balances
- Respond to customer queries related to invoices issued
- Primary Finance contact for customer enquiries
- Work with Site Department to track pro-forma invoices for additional materials ordered
- Input invoiced sales information into the month end close process
- Other reasonable duties within your trained capabilities not mentioned above, as assigned by the Finance Controller
This is a really unique twist on an Accounts Assistant role, providing lots more involvement in decision making and analysis. As such the salary is competitive at circa £28k with working hours of 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday and some flexible working can be discussed.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.