We are now recruiting a brand new, Clevedon based finance role for a UK subsidiary of one of our engineering clients who sell their products globally
This is a varied role for someone who is confident and like to use their initiative in their position. Offering scope to go beyond accounts processing to assisting with month end management accounts duties.
This role may suit someone pursuing AAT, CIMA or ACCA who is looking to broaden their experience as a study package is available with this role.
Systems experience that would be of use are Sage Line 50 or MS Dynamics plus advanced use of Excel
You will be working in the office, alongside an established HO finance team but with your own deadline driven finance responsibilities for the subsidiary company, so being happy working fairly independently as part of a wider team is key in this role
- Overseeing sales ledger, raising invoices, monitoring debt activity and monitoring all credit control.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts, including reconciliation of the balance sheet.
- Management of fixed asset register / addition / disposals & depreciation
- Provision of site payroll data group payroll function.
- Management of Capex schedule
- Perform month end close activities as assigned including posting of journals and assisting with accruals, prepayments etc.
- Identifying and preparing supplier payment runs.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Provide support on accounts payable when necessary due to workload or holiday cover.
- Assist the Finance Team with any additional finance tasks, this could include data collating and data entry, or liaising with internal or external contacts.
If you would like more information on the detailed responsibilities in this role plus salary, hours and benefits available please submit your CV ASAP.
If this role offers the type of challenge you are looking for in your career then apply to us to manage your recruitment process and we will help you every step of the way.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.