Accounts Senior – Tax or General Practice
An opportunity for an experienced practice accountant has become available at one of the leading local firms of Chartered Accountants with offices based in Weston-super-Mare.
This role also can be tailored to have more of a tax leaning over general accounts prep, so would also work for an ATT qualified candidate looking to progress on the taxation side of accounts practice work.
The position will include a broad variety of responsibilities depending on the tax leaning:
- Working as part of the corporate team preparing annual limited company, sole trader and partnership accounts
- Corporation and personal tax computations and review
- Tax advice and planning involvement
- Preparing management accounts including cash flow forecasts and business plans on a monthly/ quarterly basis and VAT returns using Sage software
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out audits
- When required mentoring of various juniors with responsibility for delegation, supervision and review of workload
As a minimum you will be AAT/ATT qualified with 3-4 years practice experience, with experience of working directly with a client portfolio.
This role offers a competitive salary package that is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Benefits include: flexible working hours including home working, full training/study support and membership fees, annual salary reviews, 3% matched pension, flexible benefits (BUPA and holiday purchase) as well as other lifestyle benefits.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.