My client, an established family business based in Axbridge, are looking for a Bookkeeper / Finance Manager to join their business and take full responsibility for the finance function. This is a stand alone role looking after 2 small business within the group. This role will be Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm paid at an hourly rate between £16ph - £18ph.
In this role, your main duties will include:
- Full sales and purchase ledger control for 2 group businesses, one with 6 entities and another stand alone business
- Bank, credit card and supplier statement reconciliations
- Debt management, responsible for all invoicing, cash posting and credit control duties
- Quarterly VAT returns to include partial exemption calculations (training to be provided)
- Ad-hoc sales and KPI reporting for the management team
- Responsible for the company payroll
- Completion of accounts up to trial balance for month and year end approval by the external accountants
- Ad-hoc duties as required
This role requires someone happy to get stuck in and support the business as needed, from a financial and administrative perspective. You will be required to have complete control of the accounts function of the business, being able to advise management when asked.
Ideally candidates will be a minimum of AAT qualified or be QBE with excellent experience in a similar role.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates