Change Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting a Credit Control & Cash Manager for manufacturing business based in the heart of Somerset. Reporting into the Finance Director you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in ledger and cashflow management, as well as preferably holding some people management skills. In this role you will be taking full hands on responsibility of all functions relating to the sales ledger and credit control, as well as supporting and the overall management the purchase ledger process.
Some duties will include:
- Collecting all debts as they fall due and minimising overdue invoices
- Resolving customer invoice queries efficiently
- Performing debtor reviews with the Finance Director and the Sales Team
- Maintaining customer accounts
- EDI processing and query resolution
- Cash allocation for all received payments
- Compiling and issuing customer statements
- Managing the purchase ledger function
- Confirming weekly/monthly supplier payment requirements
- Producing regular cash-flow forecasts showing expected receipts against payments
- Carry out intercompany reconciliations
- Identify and implement procedural and process improvements
- Carry out performance reviews for the team
This role is ideally suited to someone with a strong background in ledger management in particular sales and credit control. You will enjoy leading and motivating a small team as well as building strong supplier and customer relationships.
In return this role offers a salary of up to £43k and excellent benefits including 27 days holding, private healthcare, generous pension, a corporate discounts perks package and onsite parking to name a few.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates