Our client, a rapidly growing business based in Newport, is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. This role will consider candidates with either credit control experience, or an interest in working in a financial services environment with good communication, administration and numeracy skills. If you are coming from a financial/banking background then this would be ideal.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Liaising directly with a portfolio of clients in order to resolve queries and build a strong relationship
- Checking that invoices and credit notes go out in a timely fashion
- Setting and adjusting credit limits for customers
- Credit checking new and existing clients
- Chasing any outstanding payments from clients
- Producing reports on Microsoft Excel as required
- Resolving any queries that may arise
The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach to work and be confident in building new relationships with clients. As such excellent customer service experience is required for this role.
This is a very fast moving and progressive business, and offers the potential to grow your career as the business continues to expand. This is an excellent opportunity if you wish to pursue a career in financial services and credit management.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply, and we look forward to receiving your application.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.