Do you pride yourself on your accurate management of sales and customer data and enjoy working within a business focused on targeted on future customer and sales growth?
If so this customer data management and sales lead coordination opportunity within the European sales team of this successful Clevedon based business could be ideal for you.
You will be overseeing the assessment and coordination of incoming business leads direct from sources including industry related lead generation software, exhibitions, conferences & online.
Generating lead, quotes, sales forecasting reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis for the management and sales team.
Key to this role also is supporting the sales team and wider European division with the timely and accurate maintenance of the CRM system
- Review and maintain the contact and lead project database. Inputting, editing and amending data on the CRM database (for example, project information, new contact details, telephone numbers, email addresses, new companies etc.)
- Ensuring that information updates are dealt with on time and appropriately and liaising with other members of staff to ensure that data is accurate and current,
- Researching and verifying data using the internet and telephone
- Verifying new company profiles, contacts and approving on database
- Updating the CRM from hard copy (for example business cards) and by electronic means (for example from emails received by the sales teams)
- Maintenance and development of the CRM database incorporating data checking and cleansing including ad hoc data cleansing projects (for example consolidating any duplicates, client company mergers, rebranding etc.)
- Processing data amendments following mailings and events
- Act as main point of contact for queries and support of CRM database content
- To use online resources to develop new product and services business leads in defined industry sectors (Rail, Highways, residential) and disseminate information about the status of projects to the appropriate members of the sales team. Manage and schedule requests for sales team presentations.
- Administer the login requests for all product design tools, generate project leads, lunchtime product and company “lunch and learn” meetings and events
- Generating lead/quote/sales forecasting reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis using CRM/NAV/ BI reporting for management and the sales team.
To be happy and successful in this role you will have excellent organisational ,time management and planning skills ,work comfortably to deadlines enjoy working systematically both individually and as part of a team.
This role offers hybrid working 2 days per week from home and 3 days in the office, 25 days holiday rising to 28 days plus bank holidays and the opportunity to earn annual bonus of up 10 % of salary
If this position offers the type of challenge you are looking for in your career then apply to us to manage your recruitment process and we will help you every step of the way.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.