Change Recruitment are currently working with an established and well respected business based in Highbridge. This business has an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager/Customer Service Executive to join their team on a full time permanent basis (8:30am – 4:30pm or 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday).
The role will be supporting Project Managers who are located across the UK, ensuring that new sales are captured on the order management system, accounting for a variety of different specification tailored to the customer’s needs. The successful candidate will be giving ongoing support to customers throughout the sales process, resolving any issues and providing excellent customer service at all times.
You will also have the ability to meet deadlines and manage your own personal workload. Being able to always demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment.
- Responsible for progressing sales for the business. Managing your own caseload of customer contracts from start to finish.
- Ensuring that customers are kept informed about the progress of their order at regular intervals
- Liaising with project managers, internal and external teams and other departments as necessary. Proactively ensuring that all are progressing as required.
- Raise and administer purchase orders for all costs associated with the sales order.
- To undertake regular reviews of all contracts and report on progress, any issues & costs.
- Provide an aftersales service to all clients once works are finished.
This is a very involved and technical sales support role, where attention to detail and communication are key. As such the ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects and keep one step ahead of any upcoming project deadlines.
If this is a role that interests you then please apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.