Our client is a highly respected company who work within the important and growing industry delivering water management and treatment services and products to their customers on a global basis.
We are now recruiting an individual who would like to work on a hybrid basis, 2 days per week from home and 3 days in the office in Clevedon.
This position involves management of the initial customer enquiry through the internal processes through to customer agreement to purchase the product.
To be happy in this role you will comfortable once fully trained reviewing technical information ,use of internal sales quotation software, enjoy communicating , building relationships and have excellent eye for detail to join the team.
• Dealing with telephone, letter, E-mail and fax enquiries regarding the company’s products with engineering input as necessary.
• Use of software to input data to produce designs, proposals and quotations.
• Ensuring proposals are despatched to the client within an acceptable period.
• Negotiation with clients regarding price, terms and conditions and delivery.
• Maintenance of products sales figures.
• Ensuring all necessary CRM database details are complete for each proposal.
Full time hours for this role are 37.5, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and annual bonus
If you would like more information about this role and the salary and benefits on offer please submit your CV asap.
If this role offers the type of challenge you are looking for in your career then apply to us to manage your recruitment process and we will help you every step of the way.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.