My client, an established international business with its UK offices based in Clevedon, is looking for a Full Time Customer Service Administrator to join their team to cover maternity leave from mid February for an initial period of 6 months.
This role is currently based in Clevedon but will be moving its offices to the Stoke Gifford area of Bristol in May 2024, however hybrid working of 3 days working from home is available after initial training.
This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about customer service and possesses basic administration skills who is keen to work for a successful global business.
- Receiving incoming calls from customers
- Establishing faults customers have with products and passing on to engineers
- Booking engineers to meet with customers to fix product faults
- Ordering and sending out parts to customers
- Processing engineer paperwork
- Log data into the CRM system
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties
- Worked within an office environment
- PC Literate
- Attention to Detail
Our client offering a competitive salary and you will be working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, onsite parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and shut down for Christmas plus your birthday off, team building days out, 50% off a gym membership, company pension and much more!
If you would like further information, please send me your CV today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.