Our client is a highly respected company who work within the important and growing industry designing, manufacturing and delivering water management and treatment services and products to their customers on a global basis.
We are now recruiting an individual who would like to work on a hybrid basis, 2/3 days per week from home and in the office in Clevedon within an experienced design team of 4.
- Production of engineering designs and drawings generally including P&ID’s, general arrangements, general assembly drawings and detailed fabrication drawings in accordance with all applicable Departmental Working Procedures and instructions.
- The production and maintenance of a Design File for assigned projects.
- Ensure that work is carried out on time and within budget.
- To a high standard and in compliance with Quality procedures, statutory Health & Safety, Specifications ,Design Risk Assessments.
- To ensure that all electronic drawing and document files are stored in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Assistance where directed, with the development and improvement of standard product designs.
- Communication where directed with customer representatives on technical issues.
- To make site visits when requested to inspect Project Installations.
- The checking of designs and drawings where directed and in line with the departmental checking procedure.
- To ensure that all designs and drawings produced are cost effective, fit for purpose and enable the maximum use of readily available materials and fabrication methods.
- Assist the Design Manager, as and when required and to represent the design team during periods of absence.
Full time hours for this role are 37.5, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and annual bonus.
If you would like more information about this role and the salary and benefits on offer please submit your CV asap.
If this role offers the type of challenge you are looking for in your career then apply to us to manage your recruitment process and we will help you every step of the way.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.