Change Recruitment are currently working with a growing group of companies with international representation (UK, EU, US), to find them a Digital Marketing Executive to help develop and enhance their digital marketing capabilities across the group.
Reporting to the Group Director you will be based at the Swindon office with circa 10% international travel. You will be joining a business looking to undertake a ground-up digital transformation project to enable fast growth.
- Develop the Group Digital Marketing strategy with regional variations.
- Understand and promote the groups competitive benefits internally and externally.
- Grow digital capabilities to create leads and expand revenue sources.
- Manage marketing automation through CRM, social media, email shots, SEO optimisation, e-commerce and social media platforms.
- Create and co-ordinate regular video marketing materials.
- Develop and maintain the Group website and E-Commerce platform.
- Grow quality website traffic and enable digital growth
- Identify digital technologies and current digital trends affecting the industry
- Provide (ROI) performance reports on digital marketing activities
- Adopt and promote lean management culture, processes and tools.
- Act as an advocate for change, support a positive working culture.
- Ensure compliance from a legal and regulatory perspective i.e. GDPR
The ideal candidate will be experienced within the digital marketing field, with circa 4 years’ experience and ideally holding a qualification in the field (Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing/Brand Management, or CIM qualified).
You will also have a track record of running successful social media campaigns, content marketing (customer experience funnels and landing pages), display and video advertising and website optimisation.
In return this business offers a competitive salary of up to £35k with a competitive benefits package. This is also a hybrid role, allowing 2 days working from home.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.