My client, a rapidly growing business based in Avonmouth, Bristol, is looking to recruit a newly created role of Document Controller. This role will be responsible for managing the paperwork associated with vehicle sales and transactions in a high volume sales environment. Reporting to the office manager, you will take responsibility for paper and digital records/documents ensuring compliance and correct filing.
- Reviewing documents and making revisions for accuracy
- High quality data input and accuracy in relation to documentation and vehicle details
- Control of incoming and outgoing documentation
- Ensure all documents are accessible and organised
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
- Developing standardised procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Previous administrative experience is essential
- Adaptability to work with a team to deliver objectives and meet targets
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good I.T. skills including Microsoft Office applications
This is a fast paced role where you can make a stamp and make it your own. Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to physically move boxes of paperwork.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.