Our client, based in Highbridge, have a brand new opportunity due to the continued growth. They are currently looking for a proactive and enthusiastic administrator to join their Bid/Estimating Team.
The primary purpose of this role will be to receive tender enquires, register them onto the company database, set up and manage the electronic and hardcopy files and assist with the preparation and submission of final estimates/quotes/tenders.
The role will also involve managing client queries by telephone and email whilst delivering accurate & timely customer service. The preparation of accurate & timely management reports will also be a responsibility.
You must be able to develop a professional rapport with new clients and provide support to progress the working relationship. You will also be required to maintain, grow and assist the Sales Team to retain existing clients.
Main duties include:
- Manage information, including the accurate extraction of relevant information from tender packages in accordance with bids and tenders
- Assist the Bid Team in collating and returning accurate quotations and information.
- Following up submitted tenders and updating the sales team on progress of tender stage projects.
- Producing and updating excel spreadsheet programmes both for clients and internally detailing design, manufacturing, production and delivery capacity, on individual projects and total company basis.
- Assisting with the production & distribution of company marketing literature.
- Providing administrative support to the Managing Director and Sales Team including preparing sales presentations, team diary management and meeting coordination.
The ideal candidate will have a strong admin background and IT skills (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint), be a confident communicator and have excellent attention to detail.
Salary will be £22k - £25k depending on experience. If you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.