Our client, a well-established and successful engineering component supplier, with a positive company culture is looking for an Export Sales Coordinator to join their growing team in Swindon.
This role will promote sales growth by productive communication with new and existing international customers, distributors and stakeholders across the EU.
This is a fast paced role that will ideally suits someone who thrives in a busy , task focussed environment handling a large number of customer enquiries and orders mainly via email daily.
The customers demand a high level of communication and efficiency so if you enjoy meeting deadlines and seeing your working day go by quickly this could be an ideal position for you.
Some knowledge of shipping/export paperwork or administration would be of value to quickly feel at home in the role alongside the ability to deliver to customer expectations, communicate and manage problems effectively should they arise.
- Processing customer orders from start to finish
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Negotiating prices with customers and suppliers
- Handling customer queries in a manner than secures sales
- Advising on products and offering alternatives where needed
- Providing a basic level of technical support to customers, liaising with the in house technical team
- Sourcing parts and prices
- Ensuring all documentation complies with regulations and procedures
- Maintaining customer records
- Assisting with the export of good to customers
- Experience working within a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Fully computer literate
- Organised and efficient
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate working and confident with numbers
- Able to negotiate
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm with an hour for lunch, Hybrid work (2 days from home, 3 days in the office), 25 days holiday, company pension, free parking onsite and a monthly bonus incentive.
There is of course a full job description and company overview for review and the interview process may involve a combination of Teams and onsite meetings.
If this role offers the type of challenge that you are looking for in your career, then apply to us to manage your recruitment process and we will help you every step of the way.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.