On behalf of our client just South of Taunton we are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join the established finance team of this international manufacturing business.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will be regarded as the company expert for all financial accounting and taxation matters. You will play a key role in providing financial reporting and commentary to the group function and support to the onsite management team.
- Review of reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts covering these areas
- Preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS
- Primary contact with external auditors
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Responsible for all technical accounting issues for the group,
- Provide technical financial advice on the treatment of commercial, treasury and tax related items
- Primary contact with external tax accountants and corporate departments
- Completion of annual corporation tax return and R&D Tax claim
- Completion of quarterly group VAT return
- Completion of Intrastat Returns
- Completion of National Statistic returns
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with a sound technical accounting background, as well as having a good understand of manufacturing processes and systems.
In return this role offers a competitive salary of up to £50k and excellent benefits including 27 days holding, private healthcare, generous pension, a corporate discounts perks package and onsite parking to name a few.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.