Change Recruitment are proud to be working with a growing group of businesses with head offices in Swindon, and other offices across the EU and US. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Systems Manager to look after the groups IT and digital systems. This role can be based either in the Swindon office or in Stuttgart, Germany, but will include around 30% travel to the 6+ international sites.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced IT professional with demonstrable experience leading the operational and strategic planning of a multi-site IT department.
Leading a small team in the UK, and remotely managing a team in the US, your main duties will include:
- Leading the IT function for the Group.
- Manage department annual budgeting, reviews and performance.
- Develop and execute Group IT change management programmes.
- Leverage digital solutions to continually improve the customer experience.
- Improve operational efficiencies and automate processes with IT solutions.
- Incorporate a single database digital platform: ERP, e-commerce platform, customer portals, accounting, HR and CRM across the group.
- Manage a standardised group website, with regional needs in mind.
- Continuously evolve IT legislative, legal and cyber security processes.
- Leadership, talent development and performance management of IT teams.
- Producing automated IT KPIs and business analytics.
- Create business case justifications and ROI analyses for IT initiatives
- Refine and monitor IT policies and procedures, including architecture, security, disaster recovery, purchasing, and service provision.
- Develop, deploy, monitor and maintain IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software and cloud solutions.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk services.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
This is a hands on role, and as such you will be driven to get around the group businesses and get involved. You will need to challenge the status-quo when looking at strategic long term planning, not afraid to pitch ideas to improve Group IT Systems to the board of directors.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in a leadership role within a global multi-site business. Have a background in Digital and Cloud transformation, including CRM, ERP and E-Commerce. As well as degree level qualification within a related field (Computer Science, Information Technology etc).
This is a great opportunity to make a really telling difference within a multi-national organisation. Offering a salary of circa £70k + benefits.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.