Change Recruitment are currently working with an £82m turnover international group to appoint a Group Operations Director. Reporting directly into the Group Managing Director, you will sit on the senior Leadership team responsible for 6 sites over 5 countries. You will be responsible for designing the group’s strategic road map and achieving profitable growth through continuous improvement of process and procedure.
You will be someone who challenges the status-quo, but with empathy ensuring buy in with current employees. This role offers a great opportunity for someone with experience in change management, looking to make a big impact on a growing group of businesses.
- Develop both short and long term strategic plans for business operations.
- Leading purchasing, warehouse, QC and manufacturing departments.
- Develop functional expertise to prepare business cases for change programmes and to deliver change leadership across the group.
- Bring the group onto a single database ERP, and support the development of a industry leading e-commerce platform.
- Leading supply chain optimisation and improving its efficiency
- Setting and delivering operational KPIs.
- Deployment of continuous improvement and lean management tools.
- Designing and managing budgets.
- Development of people with performance appraisals, skill assessments, career goal evaluations, developing career roar maps and coaching.
- Utilising operational expertise to support the Group and business unit leaders with acquisition and business integration activities.
- Delivering CAPEX projects on-time and within budget.
- Managing the Health and Safety of the organisation that aligns with best practice, legislation and risk management policy.
This is a hands on role, requiring travel across the group (UK, Germany, France, US) of up to 50%. As such German and French language skills would be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will have experience of multi-site operations management, be accomplished utilising Lean Management Tools and be Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
In return this role offers a competitive remuneration package of up to £115k, plus 30% bonus and an LTIP bonus after 3 years.
If this role is of interest to you, please do get in touch to discuss further.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.