We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are the UK sales. marketing and distribution arm of an internationally renowned manufacturer for the printing and medical industry.
This is an inspiring new opportunity for an experienced, dedicated and forward thinking HR Professional to join the UK business unit and team based in North Somerset.
In this hybrid based role you will be reporting to the Head of HR and Internal Communication for EMEA and working as part of the broader European HR Team with 5 sites across Europe.
There is a clear mission and vision and within your role you will support the Head of HR, delivering a proactive, strategic and effective HR function for the UK and the wider EMEA business.
There is both breadth and depth to this role and you will be able to demonstrate your passion for leadership, creating a positive culture of teamwork, personal development, customer focus and result orientation, driving the highest standards of performance and behaviour across the team of 40+ UK based employees.
If you recognise the following talents in yourself then this could be a role you would both enjoy and excel in.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; strong cross-functional influencing skills; plus the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Highly organized and motivated individual with good time management skills, with a high degree of computer literacy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly flexible with the ability to manage multiple deadlines with thig workloads in a high pressure environment
Additionally to give a fuller picture of this opportunity key responsibilities will include:
- Employee Experience - ensure all processes including recruiting, on boarding, promotion, exit interviews are effectively designed and fit for purpose to attract and retain the best employees.
- Talent Management – provide consultation and guidance to the organization to attract, engage, motivate and retain the best employees by facilitating the processes of defining, developing and evaluating the skills and expertise of employees required to support the short-, mid- and long-term business objectives.
- Reward and Recognition – research, recommend and implement recognition and / or incentive plans which support continual and timely reward and recognition of employees’ performance and contribution.
- HR Administration – responsible for all Business Unit payroll processes, including processing monthly payroll, maintaining payroll records, and benefit programs such as life, health insurances, company cars, pension plans, vacation, sick leave and employee assistance.
- HR Support – as HR Manager being the central point of contact or resource for any HR queries.
- People Framework - actively promote and participate in people related initiatives.
- HR Reporting - including ad hoc reports relating to HR metrics and personnel data.
- Personnel Records - custodian responsible for maintaining all staff personnel records, utilising the HR digital platform, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Employment Law - maintain knowledge of legal regulations relating to the HR function to ensure policies, procedures and reporting are legally compliant, including maintenance and updating company staff handbook.
- HR Budget – support EMEA Head of HR to manage/co-ordinate EMEA training and development budget, liaising with functional Directors for identify training and development needs to support their objectives.
- Internal Communication - build effective employee communications to enhance corporate culture, employee engagement and organizational effectiveness. Including organizing local/regional staff events.
- Central point of contact for issues regarding offices and building.
- Health & Safety – adhere to and promote company H&S procedures to help maintain a safe working environment.
If you would like more information and a confidential discussion about this role and the salary and benefits on offer please submit your CV ASAP.
If this role offers the type of challenge you are looking for in your career then apply to us to manage your recruitment process and we will help you every step of the way.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.