Our client, a well-established engineering component supplier, is looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join their growing team in Swindon.
This role will promote sales growth by productive communication with new and existing customers, distributors and stakeholders.
- Processing customer orders from start to finish
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Negotiating prices with customers and suppliers
- Handling customer queries in a manner than secures sales
- Advising on products and offering alternatives where needed
- Providing a basic level of technical support to customers, liaising with the in house technical team
- Sourcing parts and prices
- Ensuring all documentation complies with regulations and procedures
- Maintaining customer records
- Assisting with the export of good to customers
- Experience working within a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Fully computer literate
- Organised and efficient
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate working and confident with numbers
- Able to negotiate
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm with an hour for lunch, Hybrid work (2 days from home, 3 days in the office), 25 days holiday, company pension, free parking onsite and a monthly bonus incentive.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.