My client, a growing business based in Highbridge, is looking for a dynamic and driven Internal Sales Executive to join their team. Working with the whole sales team, you will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious growth objectives through outbound sales prospecting, establishing strong business connections and qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Although this role will cover the whole of the UK, it is an office based sales role.
Some key duties will include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Source new sales opportunities utilising an external lead generating service, through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to best sale solutions.
- Qualify opportunities and work with the Business Development Manager and estimating team for further development and closure.
- Research accounts to identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects throughout England and Wales.
In order to succeed in this role you must have outstanding communication skills, the ability to adapt to a variety of situation and excellent computer literacy. As well as this you will ideally have experience selling into the construction sector.
In return this role offers a competitive compensation package including a starting salary from £28k - £32k and a commission structure. If this role interests you then please apply today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.