Change Recruitment are working exclusively with a rapidly growing care provider that own a growing portfolio of care homes across the UK. Due to continued expansion of the business through acquisition they are currently looking to add a Management Accountant to their team working directly alongside the Chief Financial Officer. This is a remote working role, with occasional travel to some care homes within the group.
In this role you will spend 50% of your time working with 4 care homes, managing the accounting process and generating monthly management accounts. The other 50% of the time will be spent working directly with the CFO on various projects and acquisitions taking place within the business.
Main duties include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for 4 Care Homes including purchase and sales ledger entries (temporarily until purchase ledger and sales ledger tasks are passed to other team members)
- Attending via Teams monthly P&L review meetings and providing support and analysis
- Providing analysis on key costs and preparing performance reports in Excel and PowerPoint
- Continually review accounting processes with a view to maintaining best in class performance
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and continuously develop financial controls necessary to safeguard the assets of the business and advise senior stakeholders accordingly
- Accounting for fixed assets including additions, disposals and depreciation charges
- Providing support in relation to statutory filings and financial statements preparation
- Liaising with auditors for annual audit
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator keen to go the extra mile to help aid the growth of the business. You will also be able to work to your own initiative and be an inquisitive problem solver where necessary.
In return this role offers great career opportunities as they continue to grow, excellent exposure to commercial accounting and remote working.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidate