Our Weston-super-Mare based client is looking for an Operations & Supply Chain Administrator to join their team. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of products through the supply chain. This is a vital role that requires excellent organisation skills and customer service.
- Process and reconciliation of daily supplier collection and delivery volumes.
- Handling daily interaction with members, key suppliers and customers, focused around supply chain activity.
- Building weekly planning templates in support of the Operations Planner, to facilitate efficient and effective product movements
- Preparing export documentation for EU orders
- Producing reports for management on various KPI’s relating to delivery of services
- Resolving any customer and supplier queries relating to orders, resolving quickly in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good Excel skills
- Calm under pressure
Due to the nature of business, working within the supply of fresh products, some out of hours support is required. Your standard hours will be 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (hybrid working), however 1 week day and 1 weekend per month you will be responsible for the on call phone. For weekend cover you will awarded time off in lieu.
The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast paced environment and enjoy playing a vital role in the operations of a business. In return this role offers a salary of £25k and a competitive benefits package.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.