Change Recruitment have the pleasure of working with an international manufacturing brand synonymous with producing quality products for the consumer market. This business is currently recruiting an Operations Manager to lead 10 Line Managers running 14 production lines.
This role is vital to the smooth running of the business, ensuring that all products are manufactured to the exceptional standards currently delivered & expected by their customers. Reporting into the General Manager you will have full control of the production process from budgetary control and staff leadership/development/recruitment all the way through the ensuring H&S compliant and continuous improvement.
Below is a brief outline of responsibilities for this role:
- Managing 10 Line Managers & 14 productions lines
- Ensure the factory is operating in line with H&S guidelines, ensuring all Risk Assessments are carried out and documented and initiating investigations where necessary
- Working in conjunction with the Quality Department to ensure production meets or exceeds customer expectations, ensuring GMP is observed
- Full labour budgetary control for the site, including the running of labour costings reports
- Carrying out all factory recruitment to meet the needs of the business
- Motivating all staff to work to company strategic vision and values in order to achieve KPI’s
- Ensuring all HR Policies are followed by your team
- Work with Engineering, Quality and H&S to ensure adherence to customer and legislative compliance
- Run weekly planning meetings and daily production meetings with Line Managers
- Producing technical & production reports for the senior management team
- Ensure changeovers are planned appropriately to maximise line availability and SMED principles are adopted
- Resolve production problems with Line Managers, looking into cause and effect (Fishbone, 5 Why’s & RCCA)
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes and procedures. Continuously challenging the status quo
- Educated to graduate level, preferably within engineering
- Level 5 or above qualification in Management
- Lean Manufacturing or 6 Sigma
- HACCP experience
- Understanding of Employment and H&S Law, Lower tier Comah, DSEAR and ATEX
This role offers a very competitive remuneration package which can be discussed upon application, so if you are interested please apply or get in touch today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.