Change Recruitment have the pleasure of working with an international manufacturing brand synonymous with producing quality products for the consumer market. This business is currently recruiting a PA to support the EU President and the VP of Operations. As well as this you will also provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team as required.
This is a Part-Time role covering 20 hours between Monday & Friday.
Below is a brief outline of responsibilities for this role:
- Overseeing calendars for the President and VP of Operations
- Booking and preparation for all meetings
- Booking hotels, restaurants, travel and associated visas
- Arranging training days and other large corporate events
- Preparing confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements for customers/suppliers
- Planning for key customer visits
- Compilation and distribution of monthly Leadership Team Report
- Responsible for monthly credit card statements
- General secretarial support
- Previous experience working within a PA role (2 years at Director level)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong IT skills, specifically within MS Office applications
- Driving licence
This role offers a competitive remuneration package which can be discussed upon application, so if you are interested please apply or get in touch today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.