On behalf of our Bridgwater client we are now recruting a part time Receptionist to start asap. The hours for the role will be 9am-3pm Monday to Friday. This role will act as first point of contact for the business both over the phone and face to face.
- Responsibility for the reception on conference area ensuring it is kept tidy and well equipped as necessary.
- First in line to answer the telephone and welcome visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Open and distribute incoming post with responsibility for sending out post at the end of the day.
- Action customer requirements either personally or redirect to a relevant member of staff
- Booking of Company travel as required
- To proactively provide an effective and efficient administration support to all departments across the business through use of Word & Excel
- Supporting the finance team by contacting customers to follow up outstanding invoice payments.
- Responsibility for hospitality arrangements including provision of tea and coffee, and general housekeeping.
The ideal candidate with have previous reception & admin experience and be a confident communicator with strong computer skills.
There is parking on site and a competetive salary is on offer !
If you would like more information on the detailed responsibilities in this role plus salary, hours and benefits available please submit your CV asap.
If this role offers the type of challenge you are looking for in your career then apply to us to manage your recruitment process and we will help you every step of the way.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.