Change Recruitment and proud to be working with an Accountancy Practice based in Wells who are looking to appoint a part-time Payroller to their team. Working 3 days a week (flexibility on how the hours are completed between 3 & 5 days). You will be in a team of 3 looking after a portfolio of circa 380 payrolls.
Main responsibilities include:
- Processing client weekly & monthly payrolls using Brightpay
- Responsible for all HMRC submissions on behalf of clients, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Answering client payroll queries on topics such as pension auto enrolment, holiday & sick pay calculations etc.
- Communicating with clients via letter/email, so good written communication skills are required
- Ad-hoc duties to support the payroll department
In return a competitive salary of up to £28k (pro rata) is offered, as well as 25 days annual leave (pro rata) and hybrid working after completion of training.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates