Change Recruitment are currently recruiting a Property Administrator role for a property management company based in Clevedon, North Somerset. Working alongside an experienced team you will be responsible for all aspects of property management for a portfolio of properties, to include maintenance, repairs, compliance administration, stakeholder meetings and liaison.
- Assist a team of Property Managers to Manage a portfolio of residential properties, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day property management tasks, including maintenance, & repairs.
- Assist the Property Managers by dealing with all property related insurance claims
- Liaise with property owners, tenants, contractors, and other stakeholders to resolve issues and provide excellent customer service.
- Conduct property inspections and prepare reports.
- Attend meetings with property owners and residents as needed.
- Maintain accurate records and documents related to property
The ideal candidate will have experience within property administration or a strong administrative background with an interest in this sector. In return this role offers a competitive salary of £25k - £27k with professional development and training.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidate