My client, based in Highbridge, are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Working within a small finance team, you will take full responsibility for the accounts payable function. As such we are looking for someone who has strong purchase ledger experience and enjoys working on this side of the ledger.
- Entering purchase ledger invoices and collation for payment (circa 500 per week)
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Ensuring all invoices are signed off by the relevant person/department
- Responsible for the BACS run
- Statement Reconciliations
- Plus other ad hoc duties especially at month end.
- A Good team player
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Enthusiastic, hardworking
- Prepared to work to tight deadlines
- Accurate, thorough and well organised
The successful candidate will require
- IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Sage (preferred)
- Experience of working with purchase ledger
If this is a role that interests you, then please apply today!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates