Change Recruitment are happy to be working with a hugely successful business based in Swindon. Working within the supply of mechanical equipment, this business has a create opportunity for someone looking to start/progress their career in a corporate office environment.
Working for the quality team, this role works with customers in order to gather feedback on the quality of products they have received, as well the service levels delivered. You will also be responding to customer concerns regarding quality, mainly via written communication.
Some key duties include:
- Administration of customer and supplier interactions regarding quality of products sold
- Root cause and trend analysis on quality complaints, including action plan development
- Producing and distributing statistical reports on a number of business KPI’s
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction survey, providing ongoing input to maximise response levels and detail
- Liaison with Suppliers to obtain regulatory, compliance & other information & reporting of Company compliance
- Stock reconciliation and approval
- Supporting the Quality & Compliance Team Leader as directed
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive business and develop your career within a corporate environment. In return the company offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, hybrid working (2 days from home) and onsite parking for days in the office.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidate