Our well established client, based in Highbridge, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join their sales team, ideally from a motor trade background. The position covers a variety of Administrative and customer facing roles within the Department, with an emphasis on Customer care.
Duties to include;
- Assisting customers with their new purchase by completing sales orders and paperwork for the final handover
- Booking products into stock and registering them, which requires invoicing
- Taking payments to include the signing and preparation of financial documentation
- Completion of finance agreements where applicable
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure both an efficient and professional service is provided
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a high level of confidentiality and the ability to organise and prioritise workload with both the paper and computer systems within the department. The ideal candidate will be proficient with business software such as Microsoft Office – particularly Word and Excel. You will also ideally have motor trade experience.
This role is paying a competitive salary and will require someone who is available to work a 40 hour week, Tuesday to Saturday (8:30am – 5:00pm). This is a great opportunity to make an impact in an established, growing and friendly organisation.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.