Our client, a well-established manufacturing business, is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their growing team in Swindon focusing on the motorsport side of the business.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that new sales are effectively processed through the business from initial order to delivery. You will work closely with sales reps and customers to ensure an excellent service and therefore encouraging sales growth through service levels.
- Processing customer orders from start to finish
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Negotiating prices with customers and suppliers
- Handling customer queries in a manner than secures sales
- Advising on products and offering alternatives where needed
- Providing a basic level of technical support to customers, liaising with the in house technical team
- Sourcing parts and prices
- Ensuring all documentation complies with regulations and procedures
- Maintaining customer records
- Assisting with the export of good to customers
- Experience working within a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Fully computer literate
- Organised and efficient
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate working and confident with numbers
- Able to negotiate
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary, 37.5 hours a week (Hybrid working), Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm with an hour for lunch, 25 days holiday, company pension and a monthly bonus incentive.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.