Change Recruitment are currently searching for a Credit Controller to join a well respected and growing business based in Highbridge. Working closely with the Commercial Department as well as the Finance Team you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships to ensure timely and accurate payments.
Main duties will include:
- Liaising with customers via phone and email to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with contracts
- Maintain project invoicing schedules to ensure invoices capture all relevant amounts
- Work with the Commercial Department to reconcile invoice schedules to contract summaries
- Set up Sales Orders within Sage
- Responsibility for all Sales Ledger and associated processes
- Contribute to cashflow forecasting and prepare daily cash reports
- Process weekly drawdown of funds from invoice discounting facility and reconcile all balances
- Chair weekly debtors meeting to discuss all ageing or overdue balances
- Review credit insurance cover levels and forecast requirements for current/new projects
- Input invoiced sales information into the month end close process
- Process bank reconciliation transactions on the Sage system
The ideal candidate will have credit control and sales ledger experience and have excellent communication skills. You will need to have good MS Excel skills, and Experience using Sage would also be an advantage.
In return this role offers a salary up to £28k, working hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and 22 days pa holiday increasing to 25 pa after 3 years service.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.