On behalf of our client a highly successful Manufacturing company based in Wellington which is the European Head office of a Global Company. We are recruiting a new position for a SAP Manager to partner with the local Process Owners, Key Users and End Users to achieve their goals and objectives, training them and implementing functionalities related to the designated business entity.
This role will define, revise, support, optimize, test, implement and document business processes in accordance to and with the help of the SAP enterprise business application group.
- Experience and an understanding of two of the following SAP modules and the associated configuration is preferrable:
- MM (Materials Management)
- SD (Sales and Distribution)
- QM (Quality Management)
- WM (Warehouse Management)
- PP (Production planning and control)
- PM (Plant maintenance)
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, engineering and/or business, or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of SAP experience
- Familiar with Project Management process
- Knowledge of SAP structures, configuration standards, object dependencies and tables
- Understanding of all aspects of a full life cycle implementation and production support
- Experience with implementations that include custom solutions around SAP (user exits, enhancements, customer programs)
A fully detailed job description and company over view is available for this role so If you would like more information please submit your CV asap.
If this role offers the type of challenge you are looking for in your career then apply to us to manage your recruitment process and we will help you every step of the way.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.