My client, an established business with its UK offices based in Clevedon, is looking for a Full Time Technical Advisor to join their team. This is a key role in providing support to its customers, and as such needs a candidate who is a good communicator and is tech savvy. Experience working in a similar role is desirable, however someone with good customer service skills and an interest in IT / graphic design would also be considered.
- Taking incoming technical phone calls from customers
- Establishing faults customers have with products and diagnosing the issue
- Resolving the fault over the telephone using diagrams and reports to assist you
- Booking engineers to meet with customers to fix product faults if a resolution over the phone is not possible
- Picking and sending out parts to customers for engineer visits
- Logging data into the CRM system
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties
- Worked within an office environment
- PC Literate
- Good attention to Detail
- A keen interest in IT
- Full UK Driving License
Our client is offering a salary of £19,000 per annum and you will be working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.